NOTE: Please save your Order Confirmation email as it is your Receipt :) And as always, when your order ships, you will get an email with your tracking number.
A: Ahoy, and other nautical expressions!
Please feel free to tell us about your hopes and dreams . . . Seriously! We’re *always* looking for new flavor ideas. We welcome your suggestions and comments as well :)
To make sure we can get you your order as quickly as possible, please note the following:
- Please kindly note that we are unable to make any changes to your order once you have placed it.
- All orders ship within 3 business days :)
- If you do place two separate orders, we will ship them separately.
Contact us in Vapeland at:
5740 Osuna Rd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
You can find us also at:
Q: Shipping, Returns and International Shipping
A: After payment has been received, we will carefully pack and ship out your package as soon as possible. We will ship your package generally within 3 business days after you order. During holidays, shipping is about 5 business days. Standard shipping is currently available for domestic shipments to all 50 U.S. states.
If you’re international, we’ll do our best to get your package to you safely & quickly. Tracking, however is unavailable, and please note that we cannot guarantee the arrival of your package. All International orders are now insured. Please note that we cannot track international packages.
We try to keep shipping prices as low as possible. For all US orders, you are able to track your package via your tracking number, and follow it from our door to your door.
We cannot take any returns or offer refunds. Although we do not offer refunds or returns, within the US, we guarantee that your Juices arrive safely. If they did not, please document and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE order carefully, at the correct strength for your needs. As we cannot take any returns or offer any refunds, PLEASE try our smaller bottles of various flavors BEFORE buying larger bottles! Taste is so very subjective, and so are all reviews. Our flavors are more subtle than most. If you are used to very strong flavors, our flavors may not be your cup o’ tea right now. Many people think they will enjoy one flavor the most and end up enjoying another even more! A 15ml is the perfect way to try lots of things before committing to a larger bottle :)
We will happily help you troubleshoot if you need any help! Please browse through this page as there is lots of helpful info. And if your question still isn’t answered, just call or email us at email@example.com.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. We also accept personal cheques – just email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org, and mail cheque to the mailing address above. And if you’re a crafter, designer, or maker, we love to trade :)
“The arts are not a way of making a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven’s sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possibly can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something.” ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country (Thank you YardByrd for quoting this quote)
A: You must be of legal age in your jurisdiction when you make a purchase. After checkout, you may be required to submit your birth, name, and address and/or a picture of your photo ID.
A: You will get 2 emails from us about your order!
- You will get a ORDER CONFIRMATION RECEIPT from us immediately after ordering (this contains your order number, for your reference, or if you email us)
- You will get a TRACKING NUMBER to your shipping email as soon as your parcel is on the way to you.
*NOTE* If you have not gotten any of these emails, please first note if you gave us the right email, check your spam folder, and then check with email@example.com about your order.
A: Yes! You can now order anytime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We asked you, our dear Vapelandians, what you most wanted from us and you replied that you wanted to be able to order anytime, and you wanted faster shipping. We are making your dream come true! As always, our excellent Mushroom Lab staff is entirely devoted to bringing you deliciousness and wonder, now just faster and more often!
A: We are now offering our delights in V3 Gorilla bottles, in a lovely selection of sizes. We have found these beautifully designed bottles to be handy, convenient, useful, leakproof and overall, very popular. The bottles are tinted as to help protect your Juices from sunlight. They are also very impermeable to both liquids and air, thus making them safe and stable for storing your Juices. In fact they can be used from -76 degrees F all the way up to 266 degrees F! (Extreme vacation, anyone?). Other fun facts, PET bottles are transparent to microwave radiation, meaning microwaves are not absorbed by them but pass right thru them. They are also recyclable and approved as safe for contact with foods and beverages by the FDA, Health Canada, EFSA & other health agencies. Please, however, refrain from boiling your Gorilla bottles for any reason. IF you are a glass diehard, and we understand (our mixing and production continues as usual, exclusively in glass) please talk to us and let us help how we can. We also will continue to offer glass empties for your transfer and storage needs. Please check out our DIY section.
A: Yes, we now offer salts to ease your transition into non-salt juices or from combustibles. We realize everyone is coming from a different place and after many requests, are here to accommodate your needs. If you need a specific strength, feel free to mention in the notes at checkout. Salts are smoother and preferred by many. This is a no judgement zone!
A: Our security certificates are up to date! Sometimes returning customers’ browsers might load a cached version of the site. Clearing the cache in your browser will usually fix this issue. If you are still having problems, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
A: For the most clear tasting experience, replacing the atomizer heads (or re-wick/rebuild your atomizer) between each flavor will allow you to taste each flavor without ANY residue from another.
Alternatively, you can change heads/rebuild less frequently by sampling within the following groups in the order listed, with atomizer rinses between flavors. There will be some flavor overlap, but it should not be too bothersome. Just rebuild or change the atomizer head between groups.
E.g. A Quiet Morning, Cherry Blossom Tea
E.g. Hunter, Sultana
April Moon, Twas Brillig, Buckle My Shoeberry
E.g. Fifteen Foot Falls, Tokala, White Rabbit
E.g. Mang-ri-la, Frost Blossom
E.g. Single Bedroom Apartment, Berry Crunk, Zombie Apocalypse
Duchess De Leche, Apple Pi
A: Here is some basic troubleshooting, and feel free to contact us so we can help you more!
- Are you drinking enough water? Not drinking enough water can lessen the flavor, make your mouth dry, and even make you cranky! A bottle of water, your piece of choice, and your Juice = the perfect setup!
- Is your piece fully charged? An obvious question, but more battery often means better performance.
- Did you thoroughly clear out the previous liquid before refilling with the new liquid? Wicks can hold in a flavor long after it is supposed to be gone, and it can mix with the new flavor, causing unpleasantness. You might need to rebuild or replace your wick/wick system.
- If you taste a burnt taste, your piece is not wicking liquid as fast as you are vaping it. You may need to make adjustments to increase the flow of juice.
- If you hear a gurgling sound or your piece spits at you, it is wicking liquid too fast. You may need to adjust your piece so it wicks more slowly.
- Are you used to very strongly-flavored juices? Our Juices are much more subtle. It is a style you may not be used to, and it may take a bit of vaping to acclimate.
- Did you contaminate your juices? NEVER pour liquid back into your Juice bottle. If you must save it, save it in a separate vessel. NEVER touch the glass dripper to anything but the juice in your bottle. Drip into the open part of the syringe rather than putting a dirty syringe into your Juice bottle.
- Do you possibly have a PG allergy? A good way to test for this is try VG juices and see if they are better for you. We use a very high grade of both PG and VG so even people with PG sensitivites are usually able to enjoy our Juices Alice-style with no difficulties whatsoever. However, if you have a high PG sensitivity, you may need it made at our highest VG possible (you may always request this).
- We highly do NOT recommend adding extra flavor. More flavor can be irritating, so please try our juices Alice-style before adding extra flavor.
- Quitting combustibles has many side effects that can be confusing. It’s important to understand the difference so you know why you are feeling what you are feeling.
A: None of our main flavors will crack plastic. However, our oddity flavor, “Mind Toulouse” may crack a tank, so be sure to use a dripper or glass tank with this one!
A: We understand. Reddit has a lot of resources about anything and everything. And email us anytime, and we’ll do our best to try to get you vaping happily!
A: Cool and dark. If storing for more than 2 weeks, refrigeration is a good idea. Please don’t freeze. Shake very well just before using.
A: There are so many wonderful ways to vape your new Juices! How shall I count the ways? If you are a brand new to our world contact us directly at email@example.com and she will be happy to help you!
A: Steeping capped and shaking regularly is our recommended way to steep a juice. You can let the Juice “breathe” by opening the cap and exchanging the air every few days. Please note that steeping uncapped is not recommended as it can allow the juice to become contaminated, thus affecting the flavor negatively. However, if you do prefer cap-off steeping, we highly recommend using gas-permeable sealing film on top of the bottle such as these: http://www.usascientific.com/gas-permeable-film.aspx. Sheets can be cut to size. Steeping will allow oxidation to occur, darkening the juice, and also allows water in the VG to evaporate, thus strengthening the flavor (the water especially makes the citrus less citrussy in our R&D). Preferred steep times vary, but a longer steep can bring out a more full flavor as well, depending on the flavor (unless you’re sitting under a pinon tree at noon in Albuquerque, NM . . . then maybe 20 min., lol!) We have found that many flavors are immediately vapable; you may want to try your Juices as soon as you get them, and then decide if you would like to steep them further.
A: Due to our tight production schedule all mistakes must be reported by 3pm MST the day you placed your order, or by 9:30am MST if you ordered after hours. If you think you might have made a mistake in your order, please contact us IMMEDIATELY via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot correct your order if you tell us after we have started to prepare your order. Don’t try to correct the mistake by placing a second order. (If you do, we can only give you a refund of store credit minus a cancellation fee of $25). Mistakes happen and we’re happy to correct them, IF you let us know RIGHT AWAY!
A: All of our Juices are prepared fresh and made-to-order in our clean room laboratory. Our highly trained Juice Chefs follow cGMP guidelines for production to create not only delicious concoctions but also extremely consistent delights. We only use the highest quality ingredients, including Premium Propylene Glycol (PG), Premium Non-GMO Soy-Free Vegetable Glycerin (VG), Premium All-natural Flavors, and Premium USA Synthetic Nicotine (added as requested). Although some of our juices are naturally sweet, we never use sucralose. We optimize the PG/VG ratio for each flavor, so the ratios for each flavor are unique to the flavor. We use extremely precise measuring techniques to ensure absolute consistency of our products. Many vendors do add alcohol to give more throat hit, or flavor-enhancing synthetic chemicals. We add absolutely nothing to our juices other than natural flavors, carrier and your preferred nicotine level. HOWEVER, many of our natural flavors do contain very small amounts of food grade alcohol, but a thorough steeping will allow this to evaporate. Our juices are made here in the USA and are gluten-free and kosher. We source only diacetyl-free ingredients. Even with ingredients labeled as diacetyl-free, it is normal for trace amounts of diacetyl to occur as the natural compounds break down. This is something that happens naturally and is unavoidable. We would never use ingredients that have diacetyl directly added as a flavor enhancer.
A: We optimize the PG/VG ratio for each flavor, but in general, most of our Juices are higher on the VG side, with a few exceptions. We also now have a Max VG option. If you select this option, your juice will be made to a minimum of 80% VG for the carrier. Our Max VG recipes are tweaked and formulated especially for a very delicious and high VG dripping experience. And If you have an allergy to PG, we are happy to make your liquid >90% VG. Please mention any special instructions when you are ordering. We’re happy to accommodate your specific needs by offering step-down nicotine concentrations. We can do extremely low nicotine concentrations as well (e.g. 0.5 mg). For bottles at least 15ml in size, you may request 24mg or custom strengths in the special instructions.
- 18 mg = Great for heavy users of medium-flavor combustibles, or chain vapers of full-flavored combustibles.
- 14 mg = Good for medium users of medium-flavor combustibles
- 11 mg = Super for heavy users of light/ultra light combustibles, and occasional/partial users. Also a great strength to cut down from 18mg to. Good for chain users of medium-flavored combustibles.
- 6 mg = Great for medium users of light/ultra light combustibles, or for the very occasional user. Also good for 11mg folks who use high-output pieces.
- 3 mg = Perfect for 6mg folks who are using high-output pieces. Also a great strength to cut down to from 6mg.
- 1mg = Great for those who are ready a low strength.
- 0 mg = Perfect for people who prefer the flavor, or are dieting, or who like the feeling of enjoyment without the nicotine. Also good for mixing and diluting juices of higher strength.
In general, if you are a chain-enjoyment type user, or use a high-output piece, opt for a lower strength than you would normally pick. If you are just starting, you may want to have a strength higher than you would normally choose, at least to keep on hand, to get through tough times while you are making the switch. Remember, you can always go lower, but it is important to make sure you meet your needs initially.
A: New nicotine extract users and people whose tastebuds are still recovering from years of combustibles may need extra flavor. Except for limited editions and certain flavors, just specify ‘extra flavor’ in the special instructions box and we’ll make the flavor extra strong for you (except for Limited flavors and for Frost Blossom and Cherry Blossom which already are at their maximum). Our flavors may be more subtle than what you’ve had before, and not give you a huge flavor kaPOW when you first vape them. But over time, in our opinion, the subtlety can give an overall stronger experience, and we strongly prefer the Alice-style flavor strength over extra flavor. This is because the flavor receptors have a chance to ‘forget’ and be surprised all over again. If you try lighter juices like ours, you may find that you love it! And you won’t end up feeling coated in flavor :)
A: Ideas ARE the best thing ever. If you are having a creative moment of inspiration, please tell us your story! Nicole would love to hear it. She can be reached at email@example.com.
What a darling idea! You are *such* a wonder:) To have Alice send your dear one a delightfully Rabbity parcel would be soooo marvelous! Just place your order as usual, but note in the special instructions that it is a Gift. It will be treated as such, with upmost gifty care and no distracting prices or invoices. Bottles of your favorite flavor or two make an especially nice gift! If you like, include a sweet message for your lucky gift-receiver. So the special instructions box might read: “Gift! Message: Thank you Principal Weatherbee for teaching me a lesson, back in 1986. So glad you’ve traded up and given up your dirty combustibles. Best wishes, Love Archie.” If you would rather send a Gift Certificate, just visit the Gift Certificates. We’ll take care of the rest, and of course, email you the Gift Certificate confirmation. My, you just love to make people *smile* too, don’t you!
A: It’s very weird, but you actually can assign yourself an avatar at Gravatar.com. It will show up on many places where you comment, and will appear on past comments too.
A: Yes. We love Brick & Mortars!
- To make a Wholesale Inquiry click here :)
- We are looking especially for creative vendors who feature only vendors whose juices that they know very well, rather than a massive assortment, so they can help their customers in making better choices.
- We also like shops who provide excellent customer service.
- New accounts are taken on as capacity allows.
- Wholesale ordering is only available for account-holders. If you do not have an account and place an order online with the intent to re-sell, it will be cancelled.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org@gmail.com with any questions or concerns.
A: We source only high quality natural extracts. There is never diacetyl added to any of our ingredients. Please note, however, that diacetyl is a naturally occurring chemical in some foods, and trace amounts may be found in some extracts as it is normal for trace amounts of diacetyl to occur as the natural compounds break down. If you are interested in receiving MSDS sheets or ingredient lists of any of our DIY Pure natural extracts, please email email@example.com.